Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Smooth

It's rare to see so many tricky angles and fluid animation on Newgrounds, just a shame that you seem to have a real lack of influences so it just becomes a sort of degraded version of FLCL/Samurai Champloo which you are obviously a fan of. Why only copy anime, get your own unique point of view and make something great instead of just impressing people with slick animation. It'd be a waste of skills to not express anything of your own and use hokey dialogue like "In this city, nobody wins" which was so cringe-inducing that it almost seemed like a parody.

Love Your President Love Your President

A Little Bland

It was too much like it was trying to be Jib Jab, only with horrible likeness (graphically and vocally) and less wit and catchiness. Still, as far as political satire goes here at Newgrounds I have to say it was decent, but considering how many people went into the production of it was pretty average and uninspired.

That likeness was awful though, I mean, I would never have guessed that was Bush, and he's not a hard guy to caricature. I would have guesssed Charlton Heston before George Bush.

Batman : The Red Hood Batman : The Red Hood

Decent

I've read 'the Killing Joke', I don't think this was a very good representation of the story, because it leaves the main points out, like why he'd be wearing the red mask, and that there was waste in the water. I did like how you didn't just replicate the comic, even the director of 'Sin City' could get a few pointers from you in that respect.

The graphics were very ordinary and somewhat bland, and your own style wasn't shown, because the Joker was replicated from 'Batman: the Animated Series' and Batman looked pretty generic aswell. Gotham also looked very bland, but that first shot was okay.

The voice actors were awful, and I don't think 'the Mask of Phantasm' intro music is good for action.

I have a fairly strong bias when it comes to Batman, but I could still tell this was nothing special.

Oh, that run-cycle at the start was awesome.

Gus-Saldanha responds:

Geez thank God not all Batman fans who have posted reviews think like u. Thanx anyway.

Batman's come back Batman's come back

Doesn't Do Batman Justice

By the way, I read your moronic review of my Batman short. Well, I'm not going to do anything like that to this awful piece. The graphics weren't yours, you traced them, that doesn't count as art.

I liked your choice of song for the START, but then you had to screw it up by adding some new rock junk to it.

You have no talent, I can import some graphics and trace over them to, it would take me a few minutes.

I don't think anyone that immature can have creative control over a cartoon, so please stick to poorly reviewing other people's cartoons.

peukey responds:

well i would first like to add i did not trace a thing ... in your opinion it may look that way but i did not plus i do not relly know how to do that ( well exept if i were to go over it in another layer but thats to much work ) but i do apreciate you writing me and when the jokers is running i did find it on another site but i looke and drew it and that is about it

S.A.M.V. 5 S.A.M.V. 5

One of the best series on Newgrounds

I remember watching this series when I first signed up on Newgrounds.
Great stuff, it's great ot see you're still working on it and improving vastly.

I love the frame by frame animation and the clever, inspired characters.

The backgrounds are also awesome.

BaconMask responds:

Thanks a bunch bro! My rule is to rever release something that isn't improved over the last one... thanks a lot for watching!

Zalad Fingerz 5: SC Zalad Fingerz 5: SC

Poor quality on small details

I liked those backgrounds, I didn't like how you just went over the border with the paintbrush tool, jeez.

Killer Bush 3D Killer Bush 3D

You're a great 3d artist!

Oh, man. That animation was really great. You're extremly talented.
But I didn't like the humour and writing. It was a Kill Bill send up? I guess I just don't find them funny, but no big deal, what I really didn't like is the Team America reference. I know people find it funny to take quotes from movies but you were doing it in a way that was like making it your own joke. I don't find references to modern comedy funny, I just don't think they work and it wasn't very clever.

The HIV Song The HIV Song

Another Ween fan!

Ween RULE! That song is awesome.

Batman Lives Batman Lives

Woah!

Even if it wasn't a serious Batman cartoon, it was the best animation and style. It would even work as a serious thing. I'v been looking at some Batman cartoons and thing is by far the best for graphics etc. I know you were probably just going for funny, but it was seriously stylish.
Awesome job.

HappyHarry responds:

I don't check back too often but through fluke I did so today, wow, what a great review, thanks man that really touched me. I have some new stuff coming very shortly (possibly tomorrow) so look out!

BATMAN BATMAN

Woah!

I'm glad someone has made a Batman cartoon, I'm making one aswell.
I didn't really like this that much, but I gave you a decent score because you made a serious Batman cartoon.
The style of it was pretty cool, I didn't like the red, though. The animation wasn't too good.
BATMAN RULES. Heh, even before I watched it I knew I'd be pretty critical because it's Batman and it's a hard style to pull off.