Fight Fight III Fight Fight III

Well Done

Cool game. Very fun to play.

Simpsons Home Inter.V4 Simpsons Home Inter.V4

Nice

You really improved it sound-wise.
But, what I was really expecting from this is more interactivity. Like, more quotes from the show, like, when you click a character they say an entire line, and when you click the phone you hear one of the prank calls to Moe. I was going to suggest music but you did it, though I would have prefered the original theme.
I just think more sound clips from the show would be great.

Anyway, the graphics are awesome, good work.

TrueDarkness responds:

more sound clips indeed. I'm thinking about adding more sound clips in the soundboard, adding grandpa, clickable, adding more things to click on that play sounds, and much more. Glad you liked though! Thanks for the review and all the ideas! XD

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Woah!

That was awesome, man.
I really bad-ass idea. That was definatly one of my favorite Flash games.

gavD responds:

Cheers Matt-G, glad you liked it!

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Awesome!

That was the coolest.
The best flash game I'v played.

Carious Weltling 2 Carious Weltling 2

Totally awesome!

10 for everything, that was awesome.
You have one of the coolest styles around,
keep it up.

Pickleman's V-Day Date Pickleman's V-Day Date

Haha

I didn't really know what was going on to be honest but Pickleman is awesome and the graphics were cool.

Did you draw the pickleman graphics?

Build-A-KrabbyPatty Build-A-KrabbyPatty

What the hell?

Why are all these nerds "flaming" this cartoon?!
Is was an original idea, it accually had some skill, so why do all these nerds give it a 0 for reasons like it's only fun for 10 seconds and that they hate spongebob? it's pathetic.

It was a good game man, the only problems were that the order you had to put it in was pretty wierd.

AquaTeenHungerForceSB II AquaTeenHungerForceSB II

I hate you

What was the skill in doing that? how did this pass judgment??? you suck.

You used soundclips from another show, make your own sound clips and don't copy others work, loser.

TeamGoNuts responds:

go away

Dress-up Weebl Dress-up Weebl

Why?

Why do people bother? is it that hard to make up your own charecters? wouldn't you fell more pride in making something that's your own? What's the point?

Why do you take advantage of sucsessfull charecters that are simple to draw?

Get your own ideas! Why tribute something on the net, I can see that you would tribute a person or something if they're dead, but your tributing a flash cartoon series? get a life!

Reverend-Ant responds:

Maybe because I would like to show some consideration to Weebl's work.
He spends his time making flash movies for you and me, and this is pretty much the only way of trying to pay him back.
And, I CAN and HAVE made my own characters, but unlike you, I try different things, I just decided I'd try something different.
So, why don't you get a life and stop caring so much about what others do.

Steady Head Game Steady Head Game

awesome concept

It's so original, exept it needed a scoreboard and smoother head momement but it's an awesome concept.